Friday, January 05, 2007

Jus walk away silently..

Yst was sort of bored and enjoy, didnt did much work as only got few table of customer.. When knockin off came a jap customer and fel was e one whom entertain him and treat her L/D, steven came n say to me "rich guy, faster go kay siao talk to fel den ask him for LD" i was sort of in a disturbing mood so i went over and say lots of rubbish den he treat me, hahas.. Maxwell for food and dragonfly with em, kind of uncle and auntie places but it was long ever since i step in to those places. Boo called and reminded me dat his reporting was tmr i knew he'll be out hopefully it'll be a warning letter cos he stil have to call me =D.. Someone words woke me up, "he alr got gf le and they really so loving, why went into their world" yes, they're so loving why am i entering e lovely couple world, jus becos love is blind? I shouldnt be doin all this, perhaps i knew wad to do le. Tk care my loves one, u know wad my heart are hopin for bt it been trap in my heart jus all e best to u ba, may everything goes out smoothly in this new year tk good care..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home